Saturday, November 15, 2008

Timmy misses his cousins

So, the other night, Timmy was up in the middle of the night. He had a hard time going back to sleep, so I went ahead and got up with him for a bit. While I'm in the bathroom, I hear a completely silent house.... then...
I am Timmy Michaew Fwach (He decided to skip the l's)
Oo aw Hawmomy Michaew Fwach
Oo aw Ian Michaew Fwach
{surprised voice}: Oh! ooooo aw Whitney! Michaew Fwach
{a pause}
Where is Cwaire???? Cwaire is missing!!!
{sad voice}: Poow Cwaire.
Dere's Hawmomy an Ian an Whitney!
I am Timmy Michaew Fwach....

I was laughing so hard, I couldn't come out of the bathroom for a few minutes. We spent a couple minutes trying to find Claire's picture, but we couldn't. We found it this morning near our bed, and got to laugh again at the missing Claire, and thought we'd share it with y'all! :)

Timmy often asks to go to Harmomy's house, and Whitney's and Claire's house. It just seems to wilt him when we have to say "no" or it will be a really long time before we see Harmony again, but we still get to see her pictures while she's gone. The pictures really help him :)